Vintage Look Damask Fabric. Damask looks great in a traditional setting. We have a selection of damasks that look great when made up into curtains, some are suitable for light upholstery and are ideal for creating a statement chair. Material is medium weight, nice and soft.
This multi-purpose fabric is suitable for use in:
• Upholstery / Home Décor: sofa covers, cushions, mattresses, curtains, wall paint, throw pillows, lampshades
• Kitchen / Dining Room: table cloths, table linens, runners, table mats, chair cushions, cooking aprons
• Bedroom: bedspreads, bed covers, curtains
• Kids’ Room: children’s play tents, baby nest beds, curtains, mattresses, bed covers
• Pets: pet tents, pet cushions
• Fashion: tote bags, backpacks, various accessories, and many more craft products!
Composition: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
Width: 55″ or 140 cm
Pattern Repeat: 155mm x 185mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
The pattern is railroaded – runs across the length of the fabric & 140cm width of the fabric is the drop.
Fabric is cut from the roll 140cm wide and you can order as much as you need. If you require more than 1 meter add the required amount to the quantity box. Orders of more than half a meter will be sent as a continuous piece.
Please be aware even though our photos are a good likeness to the fabric colors, individual computers do differ.