[vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_column_text el_class=”rounded”]
FREE UK SHIPPING! WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Estimated shipping times:
UK: Free 2nd class delivery takes 2-5 working days
North America: 8-16 business days
Europe: 6-15 business days
Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 3-5 weeks
I’ll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can’t guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text el_class=”rounded”]
Pay with Visa. Pay with Master Card. Pay with American Express. Pay with Discover. Pay with PayPal. [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text el_class=”rounded”]
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don’t accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged, unless they arrive damaged or defective. I can’t accept returns for custom or personalized orders.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text el_class=”rounded”]
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you pay by card or bank transfer, payment will be taken and your details checked and verified using our secure server. All card and bank details will be held for a short time until transaction is completed. After this period card and bank details will be deleted.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions from lushfabric.com The use of lushfabric.com indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Please note that these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- All content on the website is the property of lushfabric.com
- You may not extract any part of the contents of the website without our written consent.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website. Sale conditions and Order Process Our display of products is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you. An offer is made when you place the order for the item(s) required. We will not have made a contract with you unless and until we have accepted your offer as to the terms listed below.
- To order products from this website, you must be aged 18 years or above.
- It is advisable that you place a request for a sample prior to ordering any fabric products in specified lengths.
- Once you have placed an order, if you enter a correct email address we will send you an order acknowledgement email and order update to confirm all relevant details.
- It is advisable to check prior to placing an order for ongoing use of the same product as no guarantee can be given for availability or exact colour matches. I.e. dye lots may change from one batch to another.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that fabrics are supplied as sample provided we reserve the right to supply fabrics of a similar type where fabric dye lots have changed.
- In the unlikely event we cannot fulfil an order, a refund will be issued and the buyer notified.
- Any typographical error or omission in any form of literature issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the seller.
- We reserve the right to refuse a transaction of any products advertised on this website. This may be due to:
- the product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- the inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- the identification of a pricing or product description error. We may offer you alternative options and ask you whether you wish to purchase other products we may have available or the products which may have been despatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect products despatched will be collected for full refund.
- The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery.
- We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
- The prices stated on this website are for our online store only. Prices may vary if purchasing from one of our 9 branches.
- Payment may be made by the methods indicated on our website. We also take BAC’S Payment. Please call us if you wish to pay by BAC’S tel: 0044 151 427 9839
- When doing Click and Collect you must bring photo ID with you like a driving Licence and the credit/debit card you paid on. If you paid by PayPal direct you must bring the receipt and your photo ID. We will text you when your order is ready to collect with a reference number please make sure you bring this with you. Otherwise we may not give you your goods.
We really will only give the goods to the person that ordered it
- The order will stay in the branch up to 2 weeks if it is not picked up within that time it will come back to our head office and the only way you can get the order is if you pay posting to your home address.These orders are not refundable if you do not pick up we will not refund you. These have been bespoke cut to your requiremen
- Please remember when you order fabric on rolls they can be heavy, it is up to you to be able to carry them. We cannot help you to your car.
Some Branches have back doors so after you have come in, you could collect from the service doors, please ask when you order or pick up.
- The product photographs generated for the website are for illustrative purposes only and in no way constitute an exact representation of the product concerned.
- All measurements are approximate.
- Each product is carefully examined prior to dispatch.
- No claim will be entertained once fabric has been used or cut in anyway or in any production process.
- A word about silk – Silk is a natural fibre. The weaving of this fabric may therefore contain minor variations and irregularities that are characteristics of this silk yarn. These in no way should be treated as defects.
Items featured in the clearance section are low stock items. The reductions shown are reductions from the original price charged on the website. Occasionally these prices may have applied more than six months ago.
- Liability shall not pass to the seller in the event of any delay caused by the delivery agent used.
- We deliver to any UK address including most British Forces Post Offices. We also offer international delivery to a number of countries, please see International Delivery for list of countries we can deliver to. All orders for international deliveries are subject to our International Terms and Conditions. We do not deliver to PO Boxes, orders placed for these addresses will be cancelled and a full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products. We also deliver to the Republic of Ireland, please visit our website.
- Please use the following link, here to access all delivery charges.
- lushfabric.com shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
- No claims can be accepted after cutting or further processing of fabric.
- Claims for shortages will not be accepted after 3 days from receipt of goods.
- All costs related to postage for returns will be borne by the buyer unless goods supplied were faulty. In such a case the supplier shall be responsible.
- When returning goods, the buyer must inform the supplier prior to dispatching the said goods. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on all items returned.
- Returned goods must be sent requiring a signature from the seller/sellers representative to confirm receipt as title for ownership shall remain with the buyer until such time. Please note we do NOT accept returns of fabrics cut to order and recommend ordering samples prior to purchase of cut lengths.
- Once we have received the goods we shall initiate the refund or replacement.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS RELATING TO FAULTY OR MIS-DESCRIBED GOODS OR YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDERS UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]